iFile Download for iOS 11: Apple Store already provides the iOS users with amazing applications which are both free, and paid. Some applications are, however, not available at the Apple Store, but they might be really useful if you get your hands on them. One of the similar applications is ‘iFile’.
iFile is a very popular third party application which enables the iOS device users to manage all the notifications at one place, edit files, install ‘.deb’ files to your device and even transfer files using Bluetooth and WiFi to any other non-iOS device
To traditionally install iFile, you need to Jailbreak your device, which means you need to get yourself out of the Apple user agreement, after which your device might not be eligible for any of the Apple services or warranty if some issue arrives in any case. But what if, we tell you that you can download and use this incredible ‘iFile’ without having to Jailbreak your device? Won’t it be wonderful?
So, let’s see how you can get iFile without a Jailbreak on your iOS device –
iFile Download and Install on iOS 11 No Jailbreak:
- You can easily install Cydia ‘demonstration’ application on your iOS device. You don’t need to jailbreak it to download the ‘demo’ app.
- After you download Cydia app, go to the search bar and type ‘iFile’.
- Download it, by clicking on ‘Purchase’ and confirm your download. The installation process will begin.
- After the installation, you might have to reboot your device. But once you restart it you will find the application icon on the home screen of your device.
Using Safari Browser – iFile Download iOS 11 No Jailbreak:
- Change the date of your phone manually to ‘20th September 2014’, by going into ‘Settings’, then ‘General’ and then click on ‘Date and Time’ option.
- Now go to your Safari browser and type ‘www.pgyer.com/ifile’. This is the official website to download iFile.
- Click on ‘Install app’ and wait for a window to pop up. Once the window pop-up, it will ask you if you want to proceed the installation process, click on ‘Install’ again.
- iFile will start downloading automatically.
- Go to your home screen, and you will see the iFile icon in a few minutes.
- Once the icon appears, it will ask you to ‘install’ this application on your device. Click on ‘install’.
- It might also state that this application is unsafe for your device, but you can click on ‘Safe’ and proceed.
- You will have to reboot and restart your device to use iFile.
- Once you have restarted your device, you can go back to the ‘Date and Time’ settings option to change the date and time to the current one.
This hack is useful even for iOS 11 if Apple hasn’t been able to fill the loophole yet. However, the jailbroken devices can easily download iFile by going to Cydia app and manually downloading ‘iFile’.
Some users think that iFile is an illegal or harmful application while it is not so. iFile is perfectly legal and safe to use, but since it did not agree to all the strict terms and policies of Apple, so it was removed from Apple Store, which however does not undermine the status of its safety.